Friday, July 2, 2010

The Perils of Publishing

Ahh...Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would post again so quickly.

That said, several people have, either by comment or by email, correctly pointed out that squirrel! is in fact from the fine movie Up! and not Bolt.

Someday, I shall write a bit about what in improv we call, 'The Glorious Mistake.'

This...was not one of those.

In light of this grievous error, I am deducting two points from myself and awarding them to those who caught the untruth in question. It's tough to fall behind so early in the game-I'll probably have to pull the central defender for a striker-but such is life. And life, as we all know, is like a box of chocolates.*

Stay diligent faithful ones, and I shall endeavour to reward such diligence.

Cheers,

Ian

* Now that one's from Bolt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment